LOCATION: Mountain View
RATE: $31-$40/hr (as a W-2 employee)
PROJECT: 6 months + (may extend)
As a member of the Web Team, the QA candidate will be expected to analyze the existing application, formulate test plans for new features, and perform system, end-to-end, and load tests on the web application.
This individual should bring to the team significant quality assurance expertise. She/he should adhere to software QA guidelines.
The candidates should:
- Develop and implement QA processes, test plans and test cases, tools and infrastructure to improve quality of web e-Commerce application.
- Perform all aspects of verification, including feature testing, functional testing, regression, load and performance testing.
- Create and execute detailed QA test plans, manage bug tracking and provide informative updates as requested.
- Work with team members to continually expand on and improve the Software QA and release process.
- At least 3 years in the industry experience in Quality Assurance, including at least 1 year in web e-Commerce applications.
- Very good working knowledge of automated test cases scripting and testing, preferably suing silk.
- Very good experience in creating and documenting test plans, performing black box and white box testing, and applying structured testing methodologies.
- Good SQL skills – experience using MS SQL-Server desired.
- Strong Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle.
- BA or BS in Computer Science or a related field.
Volt Technical Resources | 2411 N Glassell | Orange, CA 92865
email@example.com | tel: 714 921-7007 or 866 465-7614 x 7007 | fax: 714 279-8896