Are you a (Perl, C++ or Java) engineer looking to do more than just automating tests? The World’s largest ecommerce company, located in Seattle, WA is looking for ace developers who are passionate about QA.
I need to find talented developers that understand the issues involved in building highly scalable, asynchronous systems and can build software to automate testing of both WEB SERVICES AND WEBSITES.
Have you designed, implemented test tools and test harnesses in your career?
Do you create the tools to perform verification tests, regression tests, and end-to-end smoke tests?
Can you build tools that will track and analyze test results?
Developing in: Perl, C++ or Java for the above?
If you can say yes to all the above and meet the requirements below, please contact me, AND even if you have only some of the above, I’d like to speak with you.
- 4+ years of hands-on test automation development experience.
- Extensive experience in software testing methodologies and best practices.
- Experience in test building test automation.
- Perl, C++ or Java development.
- Knowledge SQL or Oracle or MYSQL within a UNIX environment.
- Fluent in UNIX and / Or Linux environments
Strong verbal and written communication skills and a good customer service orientation are essential.
A bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent experience is required.
We pay a $1000 referral fee for candidates referred to us that we successfully place with our client.
MARGARET MOORE RECRUITING
R E C R U I T E R & T A L E N T S C O U T